Dear patients, friends, and neighbors:
We hope this letter finds you and your loved ones in good health. We have good news.
We have received the green light to gradually reopen our boutique practices for routine
We have always prided ourselves on the cleanliness of our office and practicing with the
highest standard of care. Under the current circumstances, we would like to emphasize that
your safety and our staff’s #1 priority. We adhere to strict CDC (Center for Disease) and AOA (American
Optometric Association) guidelines that will ensure our collective safety. So on that note,
we have added the following measures to enhance our general protocol.
- All examinations will be scheduled by appointment only to minimize the number of patients in our office at one time. This also allows us to clean and disinfect our work environment between patients.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please call the office from your car prior to walking in, to maintain social distancing.
- We will monitor the body temperature of everyone entering our space. That includes our staff and all patients.
- We will not be able to service anyone showing any signs of fever or illness.
- Mandatory facemasks for all staff and patients must be worn. (Due to lack of PPE, please plan to wear your own facemask.)
- Pre-screening health questionnaires should be completed prior to arrival.
- Patients and staff are required to wash their hands upon entering our office. Hand sanitizers will also be available.
- To maintain social distancing we will be limiting the number of patients and shoppers in our boutiques. We are aware some of our clients may want to bring in a friend as a fashion consultant. Although we wish to make this exercise a fun experience please be cognizant; we will not be able to allow more than two people per party in our small shops. Please also consider using video chat/conferencing to share with loved ones.
- If the patient is a minor or needs assistance, only one parent or guardian may accompany them.
- Continuous disinfection of all high high-touch surfaces, both clinical and non-clinical, will be performed. (All eyewear is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, after being handled) All necessary steps are taken for disinfection between patients.
- Due to new circumstances, we will be charging a $50 adjustment fee, per eyewear, for all eyewear that has not been purchased at our shops. As always, we will not be responsible for any damages that may occur during such adjustments.
We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you and regaining a bit of normalcy.
Please contact us to schedule your next visit. Your safety and health is our top priority.
Dr. Michelle Rahimian & Associates